- “The program allows these tastemakers and insiders, which are essentially macro and micro-influencers, to create their own storefront for West Elm.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “The ambassadors get early access to product launches and catalogs, giving them the ability to add new items to their shops.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “This is an interesting idea, to set up some sort of ambassador program that gives your influencers the ability to select what matches their personal preferences.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:08] Background of West Elm collective
- [02:54] West Elm’s unique ambassador program
- [03:44] Unpacking West Elm’s new influencer marketing strategy
- [04:44] Where to find the West Elm collections
West Elm’s new approach to an ambassador program and influencer marketing
Product promotion is a fundamental factor for brand growth, and West Elm’s new strategy might be one of the best ones out there.
There are unlimited ways for a brand to exercise creativity while bringing awareness to their product, and one common technique to drive revenue is through influencers.
West Elm has taken a new approach to this by creating an ambassador program where anyone can apply to be an influencer, and if approved, each individual can create their own storefront.
This approach not only personalizes the brand, but also attracts a wider audience that may have a preference for one influencer’s collection over another’s.
Stay tuned as we dive deeper into West Elm’s innovative marketing strategy and how this technique can be used to drive traffic .
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
West Elm Collective Landing Page: https://www.westelm.com/shop/collaborations/we-collective/
More on West Elm’s new program: https://www.modernretail.co/retailers/west-elm-is-launching-a-new-influencer-network/