- “User-generated video has become even more popular thanks to TikTok and Instagram Reels.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “When you use video, you’re able to tell a better story than you would be able to with images.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Video editing tools for beginners has really improved over the past few years making UGV an inexpensive form of content to produce.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Social monitoring can be a great starting point for finding user-generated video that already exists.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “The emotional approach is going to get people to buy regardless of whatever the price, convenience or product is.” @jadesai #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:20] Why user-generated video?
- [01:25] Stats on performance of UGV
- [02:00] User-generated video might be better than user-generated images
- [03:05] UGVs growth with consumers
- [03:20] Platforms and tools that support user-generated video
- [04:25] How to generate UGV
- [05:10] Who to use in user-generated video
- [05:30] UGV contests
- [06:05] Working with creators for user-generated video
User-generated video might be the secret to unlocking better performance
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million words.
Today’s best DTC brands are using video to convert even more customers and complement the customer journey.
Thanks to advances in software, it’s easier than ever for customers and creators to make high-quality videos (and edit them too!). That gives brands who use video a big advantage when it comes to selling customers.
Video how-tos, product unboxing, and more are all expected from consumers today.
Stay tuned as we discuss the benefits of using video, what types of videos to produce, and where to get content.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
More on UGV: https://trend.io/blog/user-generated-video-content