- “In Q1 of 2021, we spent $4,315 on Trend and made $51,194 from working with creators on Trend's platform.” Ashton Marshall #DTCPOD
- “We make sure and pick influencers who are aligned with our product and our target market.” Ashton Marshall #DTCPOD
- “At the end of the day, you need to create trust. That's the only way people are going to buy it from you.” Ashton Marshall #DTCPOD
- “Our Facebook group has about 2 million people in it. The reason it works so well is that the people in that group post content about their interests and support each other.” Ashton Marshall #DTCPOD
- “People miss out on many opportunities because they aren't as open-minded. If something doesn't work once, give it another shot in a more optimistic way.” Ashton Marshall #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:55] About Ashton and Mindful Health
- [05:10] Affiliate vs Influencer marketing
- [06:45] Growing brands and engaging audiences
- [11:20] Ashton learning and using influencer marketing
- [16:35 How Mindful Health drives results
- [18:05] Utilizing content to boost results
- [20:35] Ashton’s Facebook group with 2 million users
- [27:00] Remaining optimistic with your brand
- [28:10] What’s next for Mindful Health
When used right, influencers can 7x your revenue.
Ashton Marshall, Affiliate Manager of Mindful Health, joins the POD to talk about the differences as well as the benefits of influencer marketing and working with creators.
Mindful Health focuses on internal and external wellness, acquiring brands to promote and achieve their mission.
In the podcast, Ashton not only discusses the benefits of influencers but also the benefits of a good affiliate strategy.
Affiliate and Influencers are two different things that are often confused, but affiliate generally encompasses email and traffic.
It is a lot easier to gauge specific traffic from affiliates, rather than through using influencers, and understand how much revenue can be generated.
But when you combine spend with gut and analytics, influencer marketing can be much more lucrative than affiliate marketing sometimes.
Influencer Marketing has shown to be a necessary strategy for Mindful Health.
In the past, Ashton had little success working with influencers to grow the brand, especially Instagram.
Using Trend has helped Ashton and Mindful Health with achieving more success with influencer marketing.
Trend pre-vets influencers for brands. Pre-vetted influencers on Trend create better content and have more to offer to brands. This was key in Ashton's success with Trend.
It is also important to understand and know your audience so that you can properly get the message across to them.
Stay tuned as Ashton shares his experience as an affiliate manager and working with influencers for Mindful Health and how it has helped the brand grow
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Mindful Health’s website: https://mindfulhealthlife.com/
Mindful Health on Twitter: