- “If you want to get even more mileage out of influencer and creator partnerships, you should try whitelisting and dark posting.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Return on ad spend can go up by 20% when using whitelisting and dark posting.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “A big benefit of whitelisting and dark posting is that you are essentially adding new audiences you can use in ads.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Receiving access to an influencer’s business manager on Facebook also allows you to create lookalike audiences from their existing audience.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “You want to run a campaign with 10, 20, or even 30 influencers and creators so you can get a good idea on what content performs best organically.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:05] What is influencer whitelisting
- [02:00] What is influencer dark posting
- [03:15] Why to do whitelisting and dark posting
- [05:30] How to convince influencers and creators to whitelisting and dark posting
- [05:45] How whitelisting and dark posting allows you to build new audiences in ads
- [07:30] How to set up influencer whitelisting and dark posting (for influencers + brands)
- [10:05] Incentives to offer influencers and creators for whitelisting and dark posting
- [10:45] How to pick the best content to whitelist
- [13:00] How to pick the best content for dark posting
- [13:40] One of the best ways to use dark posting to generate ROI
Everything you need to know about influencer whitelisting and dark posting
Whitelisting and dark posting can be a great way to get extra mileage out of your content. It allows you to run ads with influencer content through an influencer’s account.
Instagram users can see someone else’s post for about 24-48 hours in their organic feed. For stories, it’s only 24 hours. Once a post is gone from the organic feed, it’s doesn’t receive very many views.
You need a strategy in place to maximize the dollars you spend on influencer marketing. That’s where whitelisting and dark posting comes in.
Working with an influencer’s business account on Facebook also gives brands access to their audience. This allows brands to create lookalike audiences from creator accounts on Instagram.
Before you get started with whitelisting though, you need to get the creator to agree to do it. There are a few different offers you can make focused on exposure and money.
Stay tuned as we cover how to get your whitelisting and dark posting set up, how to help influencers set up their Facebook business manager, and how to pick the best content for this.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Guide on how to set up whitelisting (for influencers and brands): https://www.lumanu.com/post/how-to-guide-influencer-whitelisting