- “When working with creators and influencers, you want to have a really structured and optimized process for content creation.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Most campaigns should look to drive brand awareness and create content. Those are the only things that are guaranteed.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Lifestyle content is great because it allows an audience to make the connection that they can see themselves using the product.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Consider creating content for different stages of your customer journey.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “A strong, professionally created testimonial by a create could be the difference of someone watching an ad for a second vs five seconds. That could make all the difference in conversion.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:30] Why you need templates in your influencer campaign strategy
- [01:45] How to run a successful lifestyle content campaign
- [02:55] What you will get out of a product shot campaign
- [03:55] A campaign that will help you get more followers for your brand
- [04:40] Testimonial campaigns and why they are so good for your brand
- [05:25] Creating a campaign to map out your entire customer journey
- [06:45] A campaign idea that engages your audience to buy for their friends and family
- [07:35] The bare minimum campaign strategy you should be running with creators
Working with influencers is more than just sending out a product and getting them to take a photo
At Trend, we’re always talking about the importance of adding structure to your influencer campaigns. So today, we’re going over some structured campaigns you can create.
These ideas are different types of campaigns you can run with influencers.
We’re going through six different campaign ideas and offering a bare minimum framework that you can use right now.
The content you receive from these campaigns is sure to improve your content calendar.
By using this framework you will be able to create different themes around the content you create. As a brand, you will also be able to improve the stories you can create with your content.
Stay tuned as we run through various influencer campaign ideas, discuss the goals you should set for them, and talk about how to use the deliverables to grow your brand.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Set up a free Trend campaign and get access to templates for your next creator campaign: