- “Pinterest is a great opportunity to be able to direct traffic to where you want it to go.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “About 97% of the top pinterest searches are unbranded, this gives brands a huge opportunity to engage with customers who are planning future buying decisions” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Pinterest is a great way to build a community and educate customers.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- Pinterest isn't just a great place for static image content, videos can also highlight your brand and the product functionality ” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:53] Pinterest as a user-generated platform
- [01:21] How to promote products through the shopping experience
- [02:11] Utilizing Pinterest to direct traffic
- [03:37] Pinterest marketing tools and techniques
- [05:10] Well-established brands on Pinterest
- [05:46] The analytic benefits
Often forgotten, Pinterest can be a great place to grow your brand
Product promotion is the first step to building a successful brand, and this element can be accomplished in various unique ways.
Many brands take to Facebook and Instagram to engage with potential consumers, but there’s an underlooked platform with a high rate of users - Pinterest.
Pinterest is a popular social media outlet known for its creative user-generated content, and its development as a purchase point to connect users with brands.
Not only can this platform be utilized to inform users of your product, it's also a beneficial resource that provides feedback on competitors.
Stay tuned as we discuss key strategies for marketing on Pinterest and additional components to increase brand value through this platform.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Brands with great Pinterest strategy: https://later.com/blog/brands-on-pinterest/
How to build your own Pinterest strategy: https://www.oberlo.com/blog/nail-pinterest-marketing-pinterest-ads