- “A marketing calendar can help drive revenue and create structure for how you want to grow.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Product releases are a great way to drive an extra event and you can manufacture this moment.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Having more moments is a good way to help grow revenue during those off months or areas where you might be running standard ads throughout the year.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “If you're working with creators or influencers, those are moments where you can double down and really put together more creative pieces of content at once. ” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “The more kind of moments you can create, the more personalized it feels towards your audience, towards your brand story, the more effective those events are going to be.” @jadesai #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:52] How to manufacture moments to drive revenue growth
- [02:30] Differentiating the marketing calendar through product releases
- [03:29] Utilizing cultural moments to promote brand growth
- [04:05] How personalizing moments increase brand value
- [05:11] Integrating PR hits and influencers
- [06:10] The benefits of adding additional moments for peaks in revenue
- [07:02] Tools and techniques for creating content
Marketing calendars are an essential strategy for sustainable revenue growth
Hosting events is a marketing strategy most companies conduct to promote brand awareness and revenue growth, and these promotional efforts typically occur twice a year.
So how do you manufacture moments to create the most growth?
Additional ways to further this promotional effort are through product releases and utilizing cultural moments.
Personalizing these events to your brand story creates additional value that may lead to peaks in revenue.
Stay tuned as we discuss how to add value to an eCommerce Calendar, integrating influencers and PR hits into creating content, and the tools and techniques to help event promotion.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Build a marketing calendar with more revenue peaks: https://commonthreadco.com/blogs/coachs-corner/ecommerce-marketing-calendar
Demonstration of how to think of your eCommerce marketing calendar: https://youtu.be/zBW9NCJ9ttM