- “Make sure you tailor your offer to something that's personal to a customer or shopper.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “DTC brands are starting to look the same. We're going to start to see a shift in brand palettes this year.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Live streaming has really taken off in the past couple of years and will continue to take off.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “The biggest thing that you can do is really understand how you can create demand - the messaging that you can do, the positioning, and the story that you can tell.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Don't limit yourself to only domestic sales if possible. Do some research on selling internationally. The international markets are a great way to grow.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:55] Offering a personalized experience
- [01:55] Trends in brand aesthetics
- [02:35] The growth of live streaming
- [04:50] DTC brands globalizing
- [07:00] The growth of social commerce
- [07:50] Payment via text
Being unique is one of the biggest trends for DTC brands in 2021.
We’re covering some of the up-and-coming trends to look out for in DTC brands for the year.
Tailoring your offer to something that's personal to a customer or someone that's interested in your product is key.
Many DTC brands are beginning to look the same. We're going to see a little bit of that changing.
That doesn't mean that you should just jump right into a rebrand. Making sure your product and your brand is unique in terms of messaging and positioning is one of the most important things to do in order to stand out.
The use of technology has expanded the horizons for marketing in DTC brands, especially because of the pandemic.
Expanding product markets internationally is another trend that has grown within the past year and might be a good way to grow.
Social commerce has become really popular through apps such as TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook, and there's been a lot of moves towards that.
More and more companies are enabling payment via text. Text communication enables the possibility of offering new things for your customers while selling your product.
With the pandemic, eCommerce has grown tremendously, and so has technology in terms of marketing DTC brands.
Stay tuned as Jay shares the trends in the DTC world to look out for in 2021.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
More on DTC trends for 2021: https://marketerhire.com/blog/dtc-trends