- “It's the simple stuff that makes a difference and drives the needle. Talking to your customers, making sure you have open feedback channels, and knowing who your users are.” @jadesai94 #DTCPO
- “Content marketing, even though it's a longer term play, can build a brand and an audience and help you acquire customers in a way that's not dependent upon the customer acquisition cost.” @Ramone #DTCPOD
- “It doesn't just have to be your core product that you're generating all your revenue from.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “You don't have to limit yourself to one product, a lot of people have expanded into other brands and have worked on other things as well” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- The DTC POD community is a hub of resources for founders to be able to learn from each other, grow a business faster, and not have to make errors that other people have already made.” @ramongberrios
We Speak About:
- [00:49] Host Jay and Ramon reflect on past episodes
- [03:12] A brand building resource
- [04:38] Having one product skew
- [07:39] Simple steps founders have used to drive sales
- [09:44] Creative customer engagement strategies founders have initiated
- [11:06] Unique ways to enable revenue growth
- [12:29] Expanding to other brands
- [13:50] How the DTC podcast has evolved
We’re celebrating 100 episodes of the DTC POD by reflecting on key brand growth strategies from founders
Reflecting back on previous episodes, there are many creative and innovative techniques founders have used to build their successful brand.
Jay and Ramon discuss these techniques and their greatest learnings from these founders.
Key takeaways, such as focusing on the simple steps to drive revenue and what it means to only have one product skew, are discussed.
Stay tuned as Jay and Ramon dive into a few founder’s marketing strategies that helped them to build their brand.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.