- “I’m passionate about working with eCommerce founders to help them build a business that works better for them” @a_brawn #DTCPOD
- “I started to think about ways to build a business that was lot less reliant on me and it flipped around my relationship with work, and it put me in a position where I could be more valuable to my company.” @a_brawn #DTCPOD
- “Start thinking about the relationships you have with other people in your business as opportunities to build and expand on trust and to unlock growth.” @a_brawn #DTCPOD
- “Find a hero product to grow, and once you start to feel the pull back on your advertising, look at developing other products that are complementary and will allow your brand to expand.” @a_brawn #DTCPOD
- “Spend more time on the Merchandising than on the fancy marketing, and you'll probably have more success.” @a_brawn #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:04] Austin introduces himself and Brand Growth Experts
- [02:38] Time and resource management
- [06:03] An essential element for brand enrichment and freedom
- [10:41] Tasks to delegate early on
- [13:17] A unique hiring process test to balance a brands’ method of operation
- [16:40] Brand growth from a metrics perspective
- [20:48] When to expand or double down your products
- [26:32] There is more than one version of success
- [29:27] What’s next for Austin Brawner and where to find him online
How Brand Growth Experts method of freedom leads to profit
Austin Brawner, CEO of Brand Growth Experts, joins the POD to give some insight on brand growth, business mindsets, and product strategies.
Brand Growth Experts is a marketing agency that helps early stage store owners achieve growth in their businesses while freeing up more time to do what they love
Austin recognized that when it comes to building a business, it is common to feel overworked and reach a burnout. To avoid this problem he has created a brand that fosters opportunities of enrichment for companies as a whole.
Approaches are taken to allow more freedom and room to be creative by identifying the methods of operation within a business and outsourcing skill sets that are currently weakened within the company.
Austin recognizes that there is not a right and wrong way to grow a business and success comes from your mindset about the business.
Delegation is key to scaling in DTC
Brand Growth Experts stands out as a marketing company that prioritizes an underused element for brand growth… freedom.
The brand has learned from experience that a business must balance out their skill set within an organization, and freedom comes from trusting your workers and letting go of total control.
Austin suggests looking for the things that are repeatable in your business that can be systematized, and then begin delegating those tasks to free up your time to focus on the bigger picture.
The brand has fostered further growth opportunities for brands by locating a hero product before expanding.
Austin recommends fostering empowerment and trust within your brand, because what you believe about your business is what it will become.
Stay tuned as Austin discusses additional factors for success he has learned from working with other brands .
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Brand Growth Expert’s website: https://www.brandgrowthexperts.com/
Austin Brawner’s website http://www.austinbrawner.com/
Austin Brawner twitter: https://twitter.com/a_brawn