- “Values matter a lot and people sniff through false values. If you're a sustainable brand partner with sustainable brands. If you are a clean beauty brand partner with other brands that actually speak to your mission.” @connersherline #DTCPOD
- “I like thinking about my influencer strategy with the micro-influencers mostly, and then plugging in a few strategic macros that we create a longer-term relationship with.” @AmandaMGoetz #DTCPOD
- “As it becomes easier and easier to create products or offer classes or sell content, the relationship that you build with your customer is going to be the biggest key.” @LukasThoms #DTCPOD
- “The main thing is just listening to our customers, who already love your products and asking them what they want to see next.” @jazyfent #DTCPOD
- “If you have good people and the position is not working, recognize if they bring value to the company, then figure out how to make it work in another position.” @irleslie #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [00:57] Advice on brand partnerships
- [02:21] Influencer marketing and strategies
- [03:56] The importance of building customer relationships
- [05:41] The benefits of customer feedback
- [07:14] Paying attention to the inner workings of a business
We’re recapping some of the best tips from DTC and eCommerce leaders
There are many strategies the businesses take on when building a successful brand.
These strategies can range anywhere from product promotion to customer retention, all sharing a common goal of building a successful business.
Many companies take different approaches to gain brand awareness, and learning tips and tricks from numerous companies is a beneficial component to building your own brand.
Stay tuned as we discuss important tips from previous episodes, and what key strategies led these companies to the success they have today. From leaders of 8-figure brands to eCommerce influencers and more.
If you missed part 2, you can access it here!
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Podcast with Conner Sherline on brand collaborations: https://trend.io/blog/brand-partnerships-collaboration
Podcast with Amanda Goetz on using influencers for SMBs: https://trend.io/blog/early-stage-smb-influencer-marketing
Podcast with Lukas Thoms on brand storytelling: https://trend.io/blog/design-brand-storytelling
Podcast with Jaz Fenton on hero products: https://trend.io/blog/hero-products-rebranding-yellow-beauty
Podcast with Ian Leslie on lessons from a CMO at a 10-figure brand: https://trend.io/blog/industry-west-b2b-dtc-sales