- “The recovery rate for cart abandonment is almost 2.5x greater using texts than email.” @yotpo #DTCPOD
- “If you don’t have brand right, you’re going to be starting with a rocky foundation. Make sure to do this in-house and don’t outsource it.” @jjeremycai #DTCPOD
- “Having a clean list has helped us get really high open-rates. We automatically unsubscribe anyone who hasn’t engaged with an email in 120 days.” @nomadgoods #DTCPOD
- “Take things from culture that already exist and put them into your brand.” @DeeCharlemagne #DTCPOD
- “Every time we make another run of limited-edition cans we test something new in the process - content, email, new way of launching it.” @uglyhugh #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:35] What we learned about SMS marketing from Yotpo
- [03:35] What we learned from Jeremy Cai, founder of Italic, on getting brand right
- [04:00] How NOMAD gets 70% open-rates on emails
- [06:00] How AVEC taught us to tell a better brand story
- [07:25] What learned from Ugly Drinks about how to test better
Here are 5 great tips for eCommerce and DTC from some of the smartest founders and marketers
We’re recapping five of our favorite tips from some of our most recent guests.
These actionable tips are definitely worth their weight in gold.
We have brought on a lot of great marketers and founders recently. As result, we have expanded our knowledge of eCommerce and DTC.
They have shared great actionable tips that brands in eCommerce and direct to consumer can use right now to help grow their business.
The tips span from SMS marketing to email marketing to brand storytelling and more.
You will find some of the best tips in the quotes above. This recap also includes two tips from some of the guests featured in this episode.
These tips are must-follows for brands. We highly recommend implementing all of the tips mentioned in the episode.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.