- “By interviewing what a person is interested in, they might share it with their audience and people that are in their audience are probably going to want to purchase some similar items” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “If you have frequently answered questions, think about how you could potentially turn those into a blog post” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “Don't make every post about your products, it's important to use this as a space to educate, that's where you're really going to build up that brand trust.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
- “When you're thinking about content, think about how you can position your content and how you can create content for not only people that might be first time buyers, but also people that have decided to rebuy.” @jadesai94 #DTCPOD
We Speak About:
- [01:55] Nomad’s unique blog characteristics
- [04:20] The benefit of interviews
- [04:45] Additional blog post to build organic traffic
- [07:13] Kettle and Fire’s successful blog strategies
- [08:51] Key takeaways from successful blog brands
- [09:48] Important tips for creating a blog
Building organic traffic through blogs for eCommerce brands
When it comes to attracting potential customers to your website and persuading a buying decision, blogs can be of great assistance.
A few posts can help drive traffic to your brand’s website and convert those viewers into customers. For some brands, blogs are the first strategy implemented to build their brand.
Blogs aren’t just for posting products, many times they are used to give viewers additional insight into the brand, which can optimize the customer journey.
By using the resource to create content centered around your brand and using the space to educate your customers, brand trust and customer retention may be optimized.
Stay tuned as we discuss three brands' successful blog strategies and tips on how to optimize your blog.
If you’d like to learn more about Trend and our influencer marketing platform for influencers and brands visit trend.io. You can also follow us for tips on growing your following and running successful campaigns on Instagram and LinkedIn.